Entertaining at the Highest Level
Imagine yourself 28 stories above the heart of Midtown, outside surrounded by the amazing Atlanta Skyline. The Peachtree Club’s new 28th Floor Skyline Terrace is the only rooftop venue of its kind in Atlanta. Ceremonies under the stars and receptions among the clouds create the perfect rooftop wedding and the most unique event in the city.
Panoramic views from Kennesaw Mountain to Stone Mountain, spectacular sunsets, twinkling lights and cool Georgia breezes combine to create an elegant and romantic atmosphere for you and your guests on this most special day.
The Skyline Terrace is located directly off the main dining room of the Club and is available for Members as well as for private events.
- Panoramic views of Midtown, Piedmont Park and Buckhead
- 1700 square feet of outdoor event space
- Retractable awnings provide shade and relief from light rain
- Seating for up to 180 for wedding ceremonies under the stars
- Spectacular sunset (weather permitting, of course!)
- Highest outdoor venue in the Southeast
- Membership not required for private functions
- Perfect for cocktail parties, wedding receptions, al fresco dining, holiday parties
- Available for photo shoots and Bridal portraits